Bio / CV
Photographer, images producer.
I am interested in the construction of identity, it’s process and how it defines us, especially in Peru. What’s to be a citizen, a human being, to be Andean, Amazon, indigenous, what’s the meaning of being inside the processes of westernization and diversity resistance; define the route of my projects.
Exhibitions and competitions
- The Sea Project Exhibition :
- Underwater photoshoting in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- The Art of Democracy Exhibition :
- Universidad del Pacífico Cultural Centre. January-April 2016. Project “The Chosen Ones”.
- Collective Exhibition New River:
- El Borde Gallery, Lima Peru. November 2013.
- Universidad del Pacífico Cultural Centre, May – July 2014.
- Finalist in the competition national Eugѐne Courret 2014: Project “The Chosen Ones”.
- Collective exhibition of the “Faces of Peru” contest organized by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture.
- Anthropological photography: testimony document: “Territorial tissue Ese Eja. Beyond of the borders and protected areas” developed by the anthropologist María Ponce Mariños, former coordinator of the indigenous women program of CHIRAPAQ, thanks to a grant from The Fund for the Development of Indigenous Peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean (FILAC). April 2016.
- Institutional photography: CARE PERU 2015.
- Commercial and fashion photography:
- Teaching assistance: with the Professor Solange Adum in digital photography workshops for the Centro de la Imagen photography school.
- Photographic assistance: with the photographer José Orihuela.
- Professional photography. Centro de la Imagen (2011-2014). First because of the career professional.
- USAID Management Sciences for Health. Virtual business plans for health program (April – July 2008).
- Universidad San Martín de Porres. Diploma in social communication (October 2007-July 2008)
- University of the Pacific. Bachelor in Business Administration 2007. Honor to the merit, promotion 2005-II.