The Sea Project
Photoshoting and public exhibition for The Sea Project: physical and virtual space that promote and increase the awareness about the marine life in Cambodia.
Underwater photoshoting of Khmer models and celebrities made in Phnom Penh, Cambodia; under the direction of Marine Scheidegger. The project has been organized by Dou Pothmolita (Apple Love) professional makeup artist with the collaboration of Fauna and Flora International (program of Cambodia).
Special thanks to Timo Hiro from Nimeth Art Creator and PuthKunthea Run by their unconditionally support and excellent creativity. Likewise to the following artists and models:
- Kongka Chan: Cambodian Next Top Model Winner
- Jonh Alexora: Actor & Tv Host
- Duch Lida: T op Actress
- Bodalis Lun: Cambodian Next Top Model top 3
- Sothy Sith: Freelance model
- Sothi Phanadeth Kim: Drag Queen performer
- Soryan Hang: Cambodian Next Top Model top 4
- MIGA: Renowned Cambodian Drag Queen performer
- Tim Vayuck: Model & Actor
- Joseph Vann: Freelance model
- Sonin Keo Chan: Freelance model
- You Thornvannak: Freelance model
And many other people.
This photographic project benefited from the support of Fauna & Flora International (FFI) Cambodia Programme, which is funded by Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation www.fpa2.com.